Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
Mode Of Training:
Online and Offline
Websites - an integral part of any business are a must have nowadays! Anyone who is tech savvy, checks out websites in order to buy products and services. It is quite a commonplace activity. But what is not that common is the knowledge of what technique is used to make a website. Unless you are in the IT filed, majorities are laymen and are not aware of the technical terms. Nowadays for a highly functional website, PHP MYSQL is the preferred tool to create and style a website.
One of the major open-source benefits of PHP & MySQL web development is that it is an extremely simple tool that is easy to use. In fact the PHP developer community can be extended as per the requirements and specifications of the client. At Karmick Institute’s PHP Training Center we teach you how to use PHP / MySQL to build websites that are easy to run and hassle free to operate.
Another interesting reason why this tool is gaining popularity is because it boasts of open source programs like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal in addition to the ecommerce development alternatives like OsCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, Prestashop. Even the MVC frameworks Zend Framework, Laravel Framework, Yii Framework, CakePHP Framework, Codeigniter Framework that makes it possible to create robust ecommerce sites that sells products and services online.
Other interesting benefits include:
- Dynamic: it is possible to create dynamic website, all thanks to the side scripting language of PHP.
- Ease of use: PHP is not only easy to use; it is a highly stable medium ensuring longevity of the website.
- HTML embedded codes: there is no need to go for any separate coding when you are opting for this open source tool. PHP comes loaded with HTML features.
- Cost effective: PHP is extremely cost-effective. There is no need to spend extra as it comes with a free license. The Apache/PHP/MYSQL combo runs perfectly well on low cost, low end hardware.
- Ideal for ecommerce development: PHP can easily be customized as per the requirements and specifications of the client, thereby making it the ultimate choice for sites that sells products and services online.
- One of the major attractions of this basic PHP course is the module on Codeigniter Framework. We offer this module both as part of our Basic and Advanced Course.
- Students can also learn the basics of Wordpress under this course. It includes overview, installation plus configuration with Backend over view and Theme Development and theme customization.
- We understand how the latest market trends require one to be technologically savvy. To make your career prospects lucrative and demanding, we offer this facility.
PHP/MySql Web Development Course Content:
Module 1 [Fundamentals]
- Software Engineering
- Basics of Designing
- Web Programming
- SQL Queries
Module 2 [Static Website Designing (HTML & CSS)]
- HTML Elements
- HTML Tags
- HTML Anchor Tag
- HTML List
- HTML Table
- HTML Form
- HTML Events
- Div And Span
- CSS Selector
- Applying CSS – Internal, External, Inline
- CSS Background
- CSS Classes and ID
- CSS Pseudo-Classes
- JS variables
- JS statements
- JS operators
- JS comparisons
- JS if-else
- JS switch
- JS functions
- Basic idea about jquery
- Advantages of using j-query
- Simple but essential application of jquery
- Jquery File Upload
- Creating picture slider with jquery
- Jquery light-box
- Submitting forms with help of jquery
- Form validation using jquery
Exam based on the above topics (HTML,CSS,JS,JQ)
Module 3 [Learning the Language]
- Introduction to PHP
- PHP with Web Design
- PHP Syntax
- Variables in PHP
- PHP Operators
- Conditions, Events and Flows
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays
- String Functions
- Date And Time Functions
- PHP Include File
- HTTP Protocol
- Header Function
- Forms And User Input – Form Validation, PHP $_Get, PHP $_Post, PHP $_REQUEST, PHP $_SERVER, PHP $_FILES
Exam On PHP
Module 4 [Database Connectivity]
- DBMS & RDBMS
- PHP & MySQL
- MySQL Database and Queries
- Connection to MySQL Database
- Creating database and Tables in MySQL
- MySQL Data Types
- Database Terminology
- PHP MySQL Insert into
- PHP MySQL Select
- PHP MySQL Where Clause
- PHP MySQL Order By Keyword
- Difference Between Group By and Order By
- PHP MySQL Update
- PHP MySQL Delete Form
- Encryption & Securities
Exam On MySQL
Module 5 [Applicability to Industry Standards]
- PHP with MVC Architecture
- OOPS Concepts
- String Manipulation and Regular
- PHP Sessions and Cookies
- PHP File Handling
- Files and Directory Access
- Handling Emails
- Email and Security
- Photo upload – single and bulk upload in PHP
- Basic website security like how to prevent SQL Injection
Module 6 [PHP Practical Examples]
- Creating user login form using Database
- Creating Registration form using Database
- Search Module
- Creating Administrator for Websites
- Min Options in Administrator – Using Login, Registration, Authentication, Search, Edit & update & Delete Users & Data, Changing Content Dynamically
- Real-time Project
Seminar Presentation on Information Search and Analysis
Module 7 [Applicability to Industrial Projects]
- Shopping Cart
- Embedding PHP Code into HTML Pages
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Product Catalogue
Final Project Submission
Final Exam (based on the topics learnt)
Advance PHP Courses-100% Job Placement:
Ecommerce platform solution for all your online business needs!
Customizable websites possible - just the way you want them!
A free, open-source web content management platform for content, community and commerce!
Powerful shopping cart software – it is perfect for your online store!
An open source, object-oriented web application framework implemented in PHP 5 and licensed under the New BSD License
A free, open-source PHP web framework
An open source, object-oriented, component-based MVC PHP web application
An open-source web, rapid development framework that makes building web applications simpler, faster and requires less code
An open-source software rapid development web framework, for use in building dynamic web sites with PHP.