Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
Dot Net framework 4.0 and 4.5 Training
ASP.NET is the way to go, if you wish to enter the world of web development. As one of the reputed dot net framework 4.5 training center in Kolkata boasts of well trained professionals who take care of each student and make sure that they get the exposure to work on a "Live International" Project too.
Why to learn Dot Net framework 4.0 and 4.5?
A programming infrastructure created by Microsoft, Dot Net framework 4.0 and 4.5 is used for building, deploying, and running applications. This framework mainly deals with the Common Language Runtime, The Framework Class Library and ASP.NET.
Benefits of learning Dot Net framework 4.0 and 4.5 training course in Kolkata @ Karmick Institute
- Leading Dot Net framework 4.0 and 4.5 training institute in Kolkata
- State of the art infrastructure
- Industry Experienced and skilled faculties
- Facility to work on "Live International" Projects
- Certificate on completion of the Course
- 100% Job Assistance Guaranteed!
ASP.Net Framework 4.0 and 4.5 Course Content:
- Introduction to .NET: .Net Framework1.1/2.0/3/3.5, .Net Architecture
- C# Application Basics: Application Life cycle & Page life cycle Command line and VS.NET compilation.
- C# Fundamentals: Basic classes, declarations, conditionals, loops, arrays, strings, enumerations, structures.
- OOP in C#: Encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism
- Exceptions and Object Lifetime: exceptions and the garbage collector.
- Interfaces and collections: How and why to use them compilation.
- Callback Interfaces, Delegates, and Events: basics of each -- very important for event driven (GUI) programming
- Advanced C# Type Construction: Indexers, operator overload, conversions
- Generics: basic syntax
- .NET Assemblies: basic overview
- Processes, AppDomains, Contexts, Threading, Type Reflection, Late Binding, Attribute-based programming: Advanced topics from the text will be discussed as time permits. We can decide as a class on what to explore if we get to this point.
- Object Serialization: basics
- Windows Forms: Basic windows programming: forms, component class, control class, control events, menus, status bars, tool bars, interacting with the registry
- Drawing in Windows (GDI+): Paint sessions, the Graphics class, coordinate systems, color, fonts, hit testing.
- Form Controls: control hierarchy, text boxes, buttons, check boxes, radio boxes, list boxes, combo boxes, etc.
- Data Access with ADO.NET: walkthrough of example
- Real life project